NEW YEAR, NEW ME

21:51:00

Setting goals for myself is how I get things done. Maybe I don't achieve all my goals, but it's more than enough. This year is not any different and I am definitely someone who makes new years resolutions. I really do not want to say it but new year, new me.

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS



1. Don't dream, but do
You know those times you see a picture of another place and your desire to go is just so big and you just keep talking about it. I have been there and always told myself to REALLY go in the future. It's the future and I still say the same thing. If I don't just go it will always be something I am going to do in "the future". This year I've realised that traveling is in my range and that I CAN do it, if I WANT it and I am definitely going to travel this year.

2. Eat healthy
Recently I've fixed my sleeping schedule and I feel amazing. I do sport (sortof) and I sleep good, but I've realised that I eat like a 12 year old. I forget to eat lunch, I don't drink something in the morning, because I don't make time. This needs to change. One of my goals in life is to live a happy, healthy lifestyle. I hope to follow a plantbased diet by the end of the year as I see it as the most suited lifestyle for me.

3. Leave the fashion funk
This past year, my style has been basic, boring and has been lacking expression. In the past, I used to wear so many pieces that just screamed me, but for a really long time I haven't bought something that I really have been loving. I like alot of things, but am not obsessed with it. I've dug myself in a hole where I nearly feel pressured in a way to wear certain things. I want to get out of this hole and go back to when I fully expressed myself through my clothes.

4. If you don't have time, make time
I am a procrastinator. Bad habit. Needs to be stopped.
I've bought a keyboard, art supplies and so many books, but I did not do anything with those things, because "I don't have time". That's what I keep telling myself, but we all know that I can easily make time to just draw, read or play the keyboard. I made this resolution so I could finally do what I love and not make myself depressed by doing school or just nothing.

Those were my new years resolutions. I am aware that we are already in February, so ou can't really call it the new year anymore, but this year I decided to give myself some space and time to think deeply about my resolutions and the goals I want to set myself with. I wanted them to be achievable and resolutions that would make me a better and happier person. 
Ofcourse not everyone believes in new years resolutions, but if you do believe in them. I would gladly like to know what your new years resolutions are. 

Love, Yet.


You Might Also Like

1 reacties