SKINCARE PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

16:03:00


Lately I have really been taking care of my skin. I have never been one to struggle with acne, but I can't say that I have had it easy with my skin. Especially since I really did not know alot about skincare products nor my skin, but little by little I have learned how to take care of my skin. I still do not know ALOT, so I am definitely not a professional, but these are the products that I have been loving and that work for me.

MY SKIN

I always thought I had normal to combination skin, but after I didn't moisturize after washing my face and feeling the dryness of my skin, I knew I had dry skin. My skin is very dry, if I don't moisturize twice a day, my skin will feel flaky and uneven. 

MY FAVORITE SKIN CARE BRAND

To maintain this my dry skin, I've found that Lush is the best brand to help me. The service is great. They help you immediately and give you the best tips. They try their best to help you and really take in what you tell them about your skin. They let you try the products and tell you how the ingredients help your skin. Even if you don't know for sure yet if you want to buy the products, you can ask for testers to take home. They are honestly the best (and I must say that they are extremely nice. (So don't be shy!).

MAKE UP REMOVER

To remove my make up I start off by removing my eye make up. I use walnut oil to remove my eye make up. I found this in the cabin in the bathroom and am so happy I found this gem.
I find that naturel oils work the best for me as they don't irritate my eyes nor the skin around my eyes and are very gentle. I use specifically the walnut oil as it's a very fluid oil, so it's fairly easy to work with.
I gently rub the oil on my eyes and try to remove my eyeliner and then my mascara. When I'm done with the eyes I just rinse it off with some water.

FACE WASH

After removing my eye make up I try to remove my skin make up. I use this naturel face wash from De Tuinen. This is a shop in The Netherlands that sells mostly naturel products. This naturel face wash is super gentle. It leaves your skin very soft and smooth. You just squeeze some on the palms on your hands and rub it in with some water. It makes your skin feel very refreshed and smooth. 
The cleansing soap contains mostly aloe vera which is very calming and soothing to your skin.

CLEANSER

This is when Lush became my savior. Recently I've bought two cleansers after trying out the tester. The only thing I can say is that I fell in love. 
Angels on bare skin
Let's start off with this gem. In one word, amazing. This helped my skin immediately. I don't have pimples often nor do I have acne, but I did always have some weird pores that were full, but didn't yet become pimples. They were there for a really long time, more than a year, but after using Angels on bare skin, they were immediately gone. I did not expect this result at all as I just bought it since it made my skin just very smooth, but this cleanser does so much more! Angels on bare skin is a cleanser with almonds, kaoline and lavender oil as the main ingredient. The almonds mixed with water turns into almond milk. When rubbing this gem on your skin, the skin will be exfoliated by the kaoline, but very gently because of the almond milk, while the lavender oil gives moisture and soothing to the skin. This skin product is very gentle and makes your skin feel like a cloud
.
Let the good times roll
I probably have said it enough, but I am going to say it again, my skin is dry, very dry, but this cleanser has helped me soo much. After using this cleanser I didn't have to deal with dry skin at all. This is because of Glycerine, one of the main ingredients in this product. After cleansing your face with this product, you will feel this layer that is caused by the glysterine. This keeps the moisture in which is amazing, because it works so well. And I haven't even talked about the smell! The smell is amazing. It's a musky, sweet scent that reminds you of warm cake. I would definitely recommend this product for the winter as it has made my life in winter 10 times easier.

Well, these are the products I've been loving. Ofcourse everyones skin is different so what may work for me, may not work for you, but this may help you. Do you have any skincare products you can't live without?

Love, Yet.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties