WHAT'S IN MY BAG
12:50:00
WHAT’S IN
MY BAG
My bag is often a mess and it’s basically a representation of my life. I just throw whatever I need for the day and I’m good to go, but I do see that I tend to opt for the same things every day. I realized that I actually have my daily bag essentials.
MY BAG
Let’s start
with my bag. I found this black pleather bag in MANGO a few months ago. It’s a
very simple black bag, but I fell in love with the dark red colour on the
inside. You can reverse the bag so the red is on the outside and the black on
the inside. I have yet to try this, but the idea of the red being a surprise
for people when the black is on the outside makes me not want to try it. The
bag has a tiny bag attached to the straps for some storage. The bag sadly does
not have any pockets, but it’s definitely managable. I also use this bag a lot
when I’m going to school as it’s holds all my books for the day, but today I
will only show you my necessities when I'm just going outside.
ATTACHED TINY BLACK PURSE
This comes with the bag. Sadly, it cannot be taken off. I use this mostly to put my phone charger in or my keys.
PHONE CHARGER
I don’t need this a lot, but when I do it definitely feels like a lifesaver. I have two chargers. One that I received from apple with my Iphone 6 and one that I bought from a cheap store. The last one I tend to take with me the most, so when it get lost it won’t be a big lost.
KEYS
GUM
I ALWAYS
need to have gum with me. It is my obsession at the moment. I eat gum after I
eat food, before I go out or if I’m just sitting in my bedroom. At the moment,
I go for the peppermint taste. I buy 5 or 6 big packs of gum in one go from the
supermarket. I always go for those big ones, because they are cheap and last me
a long time. I can put one everywhere in the house and I do not have to worry
about wasting money on a lot of gum.
SUNGLASSES
I wear sunglasses the whole year around. These sunglasses are my absolute
favourite. I wore these the whole summer after I bought them from this store on
the seaside. They look a lot like the round sunglasses from Raybans, but those
were so much cheaper. Such a bargain!
LIPBALM
My lips are
always dry, so ofcourse I need to have lipbalm with me. I use the Nivea lip
balm in the blueberry flavour. I always lose my lipbalms, but this one I own for
a year already and the fact that I still have it makes me very proud.
WALLET
What can I
say about this wallet? This wallet holds my life. It holds my identity and
everything I need. Without it I am lost. Just kidding, sortof.. I do have to
say my wallet is pretty important. I love my wallet a lot. I love the colour
and the texture of the leather. It holds all that a wallet can hold: money,
cards and random receipts.
SMALL
BLACK PURSE
I have the
most random stuff in this small purse of mine. I used to use this as my wallet,
but now I mostly keep my lady necessities in there.
DIARY, BROWNISH & PINK, TINY
This keeps
me organized outside school. Very handy, I definitely recommend it.
SCHOOLPLANNER,
GREY
I always
keep this with me in case I need to do something for school. It’s a simple
weekly planner.
NOTEBOOK
I, COLOUR
I keep this
with me in case an idea pops into my head.
This one I
keep with me when I just need to scribble something down.
PENCIL
CASE
I
automatically always have this with me, because I always forget to take it out
when I come home from school, but I don't mind at all as it's very handy.
Sometimes I
do forget some of those items, but most of the time I have these things
with me. I really hope you enjoyed today’s post. What are your bag essentials?
I’m really curious. I hope you’re having a great weekend.
Love, Yet.



0 reacties