HEALTHY HYPE | COCONUT OIL
15:38:00
This month
I have been really loving coconut oil. I’ve always known of coconut oil and the
amazing benefits of coconut oil, but I’ve never looked into it. About two
months ago I’ve decided to buy a pot of coconut oil. Not knowing what to do
with it lead to the pot being left in the cabin for about a month, but slowly
I‘ve worked this gem into my daily life.
COCONUT
OIL
Coconut oil
is a superfood with a lot of health benefits. Coconut oil aids in managing
blood sugar control, help our bodies gain a resistance to both viruses and bacteria’s
that cause illness. It helps with digestion and reduces cholesterol which
decrease heart infarcts. It also helps our metabolism as it contains mystical
fats called medium chain triglycerides. By breaking these down in the liver it
can lead to efficient burning energy. Lots of facts here and there, but
definitely a handy thing to have.
I use the perfectly pure coconut oil which I bought from De Tuinen. De Tuinen is a shop in The
Netherlands that sells completely natural products. I also buy a lot of skincare products
here which are AMAAAZING.
Not only
does coconut oil have a lot of health benefits, but there is also a mind
blowing amount of ways to use coconut oil. Coconut oil has especially become a
part of my daily routine after it has taken an important place in my skincare
routine.
MAKE UP
REMOVER
Not long
ago, I’ve started wearing the Lashsensation by Maybelline in waterproof to
which I must add is amazing, but waterproof mascara is a horror to take off. Often I ended up sleeping with left over mascara, because I couldn’t take it off.
Until I discovered coconut oil as a makeup remover. I have this stored in a
toiletry bottle which I bought from the drugstore. Every evening I pump some
coconut oil on my fingers and gently rub it on my eyelashes to take off the
mascara. I also use this for my face makeup with the same routine. It leaves my
skin and lashes really soft and it’s really gentle.
EYELASH
GROWTH SERUM
Some people
are born with long lashes and others are not. I was the unlucky one who was
not, but this eyelash serum has helped me grow my lashes. It’s completely natural
and very easy to make.
YOU WILL NEED
·
1/3
Vitamine E
·
1/3
Castor oil
·
1/3
Coconut oil
I have this
stored in a tiny toiletry container. Before going to sleep, I gently put this
on my eyelashes focusing on the roots with a cotton swab. My eyelashes end up
thicker and longer. Did I also mention that it is completely natural?
SHAVING
CREAM
I
absolutely hate shaving body parts. It scares me, because I have very sensitive
skin, but after trying it with coconut oil and feeling how soft my legs end up
being I really don’t hate it that much anymore. I have some coconut oil stored
in a mini body butter container from The Body Shop. I put some on my fingers
and rub it with my hands to melt the oil. When done I smear my legs all over
and shave my legs.
HAIR OIL
Coconut oil
is proven to be the healthiest oil so it probably would be perfect as a hair
oil, right? Well, yes it is. I put some coconut oil in my hair in the evening
before my hair washing day. I sleep with the coconut oil in my hair and the
next morning I wash it all off and it leaves me with shiny and soft hair. If
you don’t want your pillows dirty you can put a towel on your pillows or put
your hair in a towel while you sleep.
Coconut oil
is now a must in my daily routine. Give it a go, because you will definitely
love it. Do you have a must in your daily routine? Share it with me! I would
love to know.
Love, Yet.
Love, Yet.


0 reacties