NEW YEAR, NEW CHANCES
18:46:00

Let's make a tradition of the annual new years resolution post. I am very aware that most of the time we do not achieve our goals that we have set up for the new year and I also am aware that the number of haters who say "time is not real" is only increasing by year, but it does make us aware that we need to improve on some things.
Last year I also made some new years resolutions and it was definitely a failure, I didn't achieve any of them, but let's hope that 2017 is going to be the year of change. So I once again set up some new goals for me to achieve in a year.
My new years resolutions:
1. Don't let boys ruin you
2. Focus on eating healthy for the mental state of your body instead of the physical state
3. Love yourself and be your own biggest fan
4. Dare to try
5. Do not in ANY WAY let toxic people in your life
6. Take care of your body and skin like you're a queen
X
Disclaimer: this is what works best for me. Do not feel in any way obligated to be in the same mindset. You are the only one who knows what's best for you, so do what YOU think is best for your mental state.
0 reacties